This government agency is currently focused on improving and developing their existing platforms. As a result of an increased pipeline of projects, an opportunity for an IT Application Developer has become available.
- Work as a developer to develop and support automation using PowerShell (desirable), and applications using .NET C# to enable the organisations Digital Identity Services projects which use OpenID and SAML.
- Considerable experience working with AWS suite of applications.
- Good understanding of SOLID principles, the HTTP protocol, REST, microservice patterns, PL/SQL and NodeJS.
Experience in working collaboratively with team leads, test leads, architects, system analysts, management, and stakeholders as a senior developer to see through products from inception to production and to BAU.
- Deliver solutions with a large degree of independence to support business needs and to take ownership of components delivered
- Has expertise in implementing enterprise architecture standards, principles, reference architectures and procedures during development
- Apply high level judgement in the assessment and estimation of solutions and provide assurance that implementation comply with the organisations enterprise architecture and IT standards
- Be accountable for the delivery of projects or activities involving the development and/or maintenance of computer applications in accordance with organisations standards and guidelines
- Actively participate in the development lifecycle, which may include analysis, design, building, testing, pair-programming, code-reviews, documenting and maintenance
- Take the initiative to undertake problem solving and incident resolution and demonstrate an understanding of change control and release management procedures
- Develop and maintain a network with others internally and externally, build relationships with team members, management, and a range of stakeholders
- Research and develop continuous improvement processes to enhance procedures of current and new work practices
- Develop and maintain necessary levels of expertise and take responsibility for sharing knowledge with others
**Candidate must have the ability to obtain Baseline Security Clearance if not already hold one
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anna Reyes on + 613 90874195 or email and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.