You will be responsible for developing and managing supplier relationships and contracts through their entire lifecycle, with the objective of maximising value rather than simply minimising cost.
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead the contract management lifecycle, including contract creation, negotiation, execution and completion. This includes the procurement of new hardware and infrastructure as well as the annuity management of the contracts.
- Lead and drive strategic sourcing approach to deliver strong business outcomes and reduce any probity exposure.
- Manage cycle of the company's relationships with IT suppliers (from initiation to termination) to strengthen the value of the relationship and the service outcomes.
- Manage the performance of suppliers to deliver under the obligations of the contract
- Procure fit for purpose solutions through the application of the right supplier engagement models and supplier governance
- Deliver commercial activities on projects by supporting the delivery of commercial outcomes within the Project Delivery lifecycle
What We Are Looking For
- Extensive experience in Commercial roles
- Strong ability to manage stakeholders
- Proven success at leading and building high performing teams
- Strong conceptual and strategic thinking, problem solving, technical, and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please
contact Gem Nguyen on (03) 8680 4312 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic
backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.