Our client requires support for IT Project and IT Program Delivery Specialists. You must be able to establish and maintain administrative support systems which facilitate technology-based project activities and have knowledge of corporate / government / legislative protocols.
- Establish project support practices, office systems and processes for technology based projects
- Stakeholder management; both internal and external vendors.
- Provide initial contact point for IT projects.
- Operational support for project activities, monitoring and managing work priorities to enable adjustments to resource allocations as required.
- Provide administrative support in tracking and reporting project progress and performance and interdependencies between IT projects and programmes.
- Maintain and update plans regarding project time frames, resourcing, and deliverables to contribute to Portfolio quality assurance process.
- Coordinate and track project risks and issues across all IT projects and programmes.
- Coordinate and follow-up project time recording for accurate effort tracking and budget control.
- Organise and coordinate project meetings and tele-conferences as requested and take and distribute meeting minutes and action logs.
- Support Portfolio delivery activities through the preparation of presentations and documentation to ensure business guidelines are observed.
- Organise and assist in facilitation of workshops and other team activities.
- Well-developed coordination skills combined with a sound understanding of project stages and constraints with an IT environment.
- Exercise some limited autonomy in administering projects and in addressing issues.
- Ability to make decisions within the level of financial and administrative delegation assigned to the role and within corporate / government / legislative protocols.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.