Be part of a fast-growing and dynamic ICT infrastructure support Team focusing on school support within South Australia
As the ICT Support Analyst you will be required to provide comprehensive level 1 & level 2 support on -site in schools within the Gawler and Barossa region (and surrounding areas).
About the role:
- Technical support requirements range from Desktop Support related issues/request, through to network and server infrastructure support.
- Required to diagnose and resolve software and hardware issues
- Provide excellent customer service, and display the ability to offer technical help using plain, easy to understand language
- Demonstrate the ability to use analysis and troubleshooting skills to resolve IT incidents
- Escalate issues that cannot be resolved at the first point of contact
- Ability to perform well under pressure, use initiative and have strong attention to detail
- This role will require a lot of flexibility, as things often change last minute. The successful candidate to be willing and able to adapt to requirements as directed.
- A current driver's licence, as daily travel between clients will be required
- Must have received 2x COVID-19 vaccinations + a booster
- Current 'Working with Children clearance & 'National Police clearance is desirable
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Sonia Robertson on 08 74220613 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.