ABOUT THE ROLE
- Great opportunity for IT Graduates
- Long term contract to March 2023 + extensions
- Central Canberra location + free parking!
- Ability to obtain Baseline Clearance (Australian Citizenship Required)
- On the job training provided
Our Government client is seeking a Learning Technologies Service Desk Officer to support the delivery of education and training to upskill members of the Department to perform highly specialised roles.
You will play a key role in responding to incidents and service requests in an effective, efficient and timely manner. This role is crucial to ensuring staff requirements are met in terms of communication, prioritising, escalating and resolving requests.
- Provide advice to resolve simple technical and non-technical issues.
- Provide administrative support as required.
- Development of materials for support knowledge transfer under guidance.
- Monitoring group support email, and triage requests.
- Provide user liaison for enquiries.
- Communicate to a variety of stakeholders across the Department.
- Effectively prioritise work to ensure high levels of service and support are provided.
- Have the ability to respond to urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards.
- Work as part of a team to deliver consistent customer service excellence.
- Experience in a customer service role
- Strong communications skills and service delivery focus
- Technical documentation and administration skills
Please note, to be considered for this opportunity you must be an Australian Citizen & have the ability to obtain a baseline clearance.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Antonia Levantis on 02 61519211 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.