Paxus is partnering with a national organisation who are recognized as a leading brand within their industry. As a result for of ongoing project work within the organisation, an opportunity for an IT Support Engineer to work across their Brisbane Distribution Centres has become available.
This role will be an initial 3 month engagement and based onsite at their Heathwood office.
As the IT Support Technician, you will work closely with frontline staff to diagnose and resolve technical issues with their systems and applications. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- End User Support: User account create and troubleshooting
- Hardware and Network Support
- Telephony support
- Microsoft Windows 10 administration
- Previous experience providing face to face IT support for frontline staff
- Strong understanding of Microsoft and Windows technologies
- Proactive and high quality communication skills with the ability to forward plan your day and work independently
- Previous experience providing IT support within a warehousing environment will be highly regarded.
- It is an inherent requirement of this role that only candidates vaccinated against COVID-19 be considered. Before securing the role, our client may require proof of your vaccination status (e.g. screenshot or download from Medicare or MyGov).
Job ID: 256228
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Daniel Keyte on 07 33395613 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.