As a Systems Administrator, you will :
- Provide comprehensive support in the design, deployment, management and support of ICT services. This includes server, storage, backup, cloud and on-premise infrastructure.
- Architect, develop and maintain the systems, applications and cloud services for relevant services.
- Architect, develop and maintain the organisation's cloud collaboration services (Google, M365)
- Collaborate with other ICT Services team members to architect, implement and support new and existing systems and services.
- Contribute to and implement cyber security strategies, standards, policies & practices.
- Take a proactive approach by offering support and assistance for a diverse range of ICT tasks related to both business-as-usual operations and project-based initiatives.
- 3 + years managing complex IT systems, services and infrastructure
- Infrastructure, cloud services & application management experience
- Experience in developing complex systems & services
- Experience concerning the cyber security implications of applications management, cloud services & infrastructure
- NSW Driver's Licence and willingness to travel
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Elsa Ambrosini on 0452426715 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.