Are you a Process Analyst with strong knowledge and experience of IT Service Management (ITSM)? If the answer is yes, this newly formed, large organisation is looking for you...
As part of the merger of two organisations, there is the requirement to bring the Service Desk Teams together and the opportunity to look for process improvements. This role is responsible for analysing and documenting processes, comparing it to the ITIL framework and providing solutions to management for review.
This is a Brisbane CBD based role, with the requirement to be on-site initially as you complete analysis of processes, moving to a 1-2 day on-site requirement to collaborate with management on potential solutions.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Meeting with management to discuss areas of focus and improvement within the business
- Conducting interviews and workshops to analyse established processes
- Gathering and processing data to identify process improvement opportunities, whilst comparing them to the ITIL framework
- Designing workflow and process strategies to improve performance of the Service Desk
- Creating and presenting process reports for management to review
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience as a Process Analyst documenting the processes of an IT Service Desk
- Practical working experience on a 1st Level Service Desk
- Strong knowledge and experience of the ITIL Framework
- Ability to analyse business functions, workflows, and processes through interviews and workshops
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytic and problem-solving skills
Job ID: 256912
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact James Perry on 07 3339 5611 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.