About the Company:
Our client is one of the fastest growing consultancies within Australia working with clients both nationally and internationally across a variety of industry sectors including Mining & Resources, Oil & Gas and Banking & Finance. They also have a presence in 46 different countries with an emphasis on providing professional development opportunities to both their contractors and permanent staff.
About the Role:
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Java Developer to join an existing team for an ongoing project. This role will see you developing and modifying applications using a variety of Java based tools including Spring Framework, Swing and MAVEN
- Demonstrated commercial experience as a Java Developer (ideally with Java Desktop development experience)
- Exposure to Spring Framework, MAVEN and Swing Development
- Familiarity with Oracle and / or SQL Databases
- Previous experience developing Java Desktop applications
- Understanding of URI schemes
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aaron Sherlock on 08 61511705 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.