Our client has a requirement for a high profile project for a very well known Australian company, this role can be fully worked from home and contract will be for at least 12 months.
You will be working within a high performing and multi-disciplinary team that aims to improve business decision making through data and technology to design and implement high quality solutions using an iterative process.
Experience / Skills required :
- Experience assisting with Design and Develop Java based microservices
- Experience with Spring/Spring Boot frameworks
- Experience in software development using Cloud native services (any Cloud provider)
- Experience with Java 8 or later
- Experience with Microservices design
- Good knowledge of AWS native services and Experience with REST API design
- Continuous Integration/Deployment Practices - Jenkins
- Ability to secure coding practices , Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Database design and SQL experience
- Experience in Kafka will be added advantage
Veronica Moran - email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Veronica Moran on 02 94645673 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.