About the company
Global consulting company is looking for Java Hybris Developer to join the client based out of Sydney
- 8+ years of IT Experience
- At least 5 years of Java knowledge and experience
- At least 3 years of JAVA Hybris development and relevant project experience.
- Analysis, design and implementation of business requirements utilizing Hybris technologies
- Knowledgeable in key integration points with JAVA Customer Master, Product Master, Pricing and Order
- Understanding of how the integration works with JAVA CPI/PI
- Reasonable understanding of Web Services (SOA)
- Good working knowledge of relational database
- Knowledge on Hybris ORM, WCMS, Backoffice, Cockpit's frameworks and customising them
- Strong hold of hybris modules like Hybris web services modules OCC, cart and checkout, My account ,User Groups, Product and Catalog management etc
- Experience working with code versioning and control systems (like SVN and GIT)
If you have the relevant skills/experience for this role, click "Apply" now or send your CV to Priya the magician for a confidential chat.
*Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted*
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Priya Srinivasan on 02 9464 5835 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.