Paxus works with a well known Defence client. It offers interesting work, genuine work life balance, job security, and pays well.
Our roles are 12 Month contracts on day rate, with the opportunity to extend or go permanent full time.
You will be either engineering softwares, or integrating various software systems together,
You must be an Australian Citizen and, have or be willing to obtain a Security Clearance.
- Writing software requirements for software components.
- Designing, developing and testing software components.
- Defect resolution of legacy software components.
- Defect resolution of legacy software systems.
- Either Ada or Java development skills.
- Any of the following languages: C#, C++, Bash, Python and Go.
- Any of the following tools/technologies, Dockers, Jenkins, DDS, Git, Clearcase and Automated Test Frameworks.
- Developing human machine interfaces.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Florent Campagne on 0431 145 996 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.