This large Insurance group are looking to further enhance their Application Infrastructure team, with two new hires, focussing on Tomcat and Spring Boot
You will be working in a busy team of 10 staff, providing critical services to the larger IT group, contributing to technical and non-technical solutions.
- Manage, trouble shoot and install J2EE Application Service Platforms
- Primarily across Tomcat and Spring boot
- Work with local and regional teams, coordinating solutions
- Linux/Unix scripting
- Support non-production and production environments
- Core Java/J2EE experience of 4 years plus
- Excellent knowledge of Tomcat and Spring Boot
- Expert knowledge supporting J2EE application servers.
- Broad skills across Linux, Splunk etc
- Good communication skills and someone who enjoys their work
What's in it for you?
- Work for a globally branded Insurer with a fantastic reputation
- Excellent salary + annual leave as a fixed term contractor
- Work from home or come into the office- your choice!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Chris Selvage on 02 94645658 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.