Working with our client, amongst a very supportive team, you will be the Knowledge Management Officer and support the implementation of the departments' strategy and best practices. Creating, improving, and publishing content, working closely with stakeholders to drive quality and content health. You will play a significant role in the development of a successful and effective knowledge base.
- Responsible for developing, supporting, and facilitating knowledge related to implementation of the project, including documentation of all key activities, and learning points and producing knowledge artefacts accordingly to facilitate replication of good practices and learning.
- Support areas of knowledge harvesting, knowledge sharing, content sanitization, developing, publishing and maintenance of knowledge artefacts for internal and external employees on different platforms.
- Work with support specialists, product managers, and other subject matter experts across business to produce high quality technical documentation in the knowledge bases and advise on language best practices and address operational requirements
- Closely communicate with the support team to identify and remedy knowledge gaps in internal and external knowledge bases.
- Contribute ideas to improving content strategy and the self-serve experience
- Develop and adapt templates and content as required to support project
- Expertise in technical writing and documentation
- Shared Services background
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow or SAP S/4 Hana.
Benefits of working within this role
- 6-12-month contract with probable extension
- Very flexible hybrid work arrangements
- Experience working for a reputable government department
- Senior role
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.