An ASX listed organisation is currently looking for a Knowledge Manager who is capable in strengthening the seamless exchange of knowledge across site operations and other organisations where applicable. This role plays a critical part and will be responsible for the continued development and implementation of strategies, processes, and tooling for corresponding KM solutions as well as developing KPIs and team members within this framework.
Day to day:
- Create relationships with sources of knowledge and information.
- Acquire and develop knowledge of vertical/horizontal industry practices, trends, benchmarking data, and create competitive analyses
- Formulate strategy and plan for implementing and leveraging online communities, discussion forums, and other collaborative technologies
- Prepare a long-term plan for knowledge and information asset development, based on business goals and input from stakeholders
- Develop mitigation plans for capturing and storing legacy knowledge as it retires or is retired
- Follow and enforce 'information appropriate use' policies as per the organisations security policy
- Develop and implement a strategy based on ticket trends to increase the use cases and adoption of the Service Now virtual agent
- Encourage a culture of knowledge-sharing and collaborative workflow amongst the teams based on a proactive collaboration, sharing information, and learning
- Promote and educate team members on our knowledge management processes through coaching, training and support
- Identify, collect, and consolidate information assets from disparate sources and incorporate them into the organization's corporate knowledge base
- Develop and implement plans for integrating knowledge with intranets, extranets, portals, Web sites, document repositories, content management systems, and so on
- Isolate areas and opportunities where information assets can be utilized to further business and technology strategies
- Liaise with systems experts on hardware and software issues that affect the availability and accessibility of knowledge assets, wherever it exists
- Assist in managing all aspects of IT related content, including documents, guides, handbooks, and other collateral deemed as content
- Continue to measure and improve the enablement of end user self service and be a pro-active advocate for adoption of "Shift Left"
You'll be highly regarded if:
- You have 3 years experience in a similar role
- You have travel industry and Information Technology experience
- You show the ability to gain consensus and to collaborate across many teams and all levels of management
- You have experience with the virtual agent module within Service Now
- You have examples of coaching and mentoring others
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anna Reyes on + 613 90874195 or email and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.