The Lead data lake Developer will have minimum 10 years of experience in a developer or lead data engineer role including demonstrated skills in data technologies, Structured Query Language (SQL), Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), Apache Spark and experience in Python development.
- Demonstrated skills in data technologies including Structured Query Language (SQL), Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), Apache Spark
- Experienced Python developer
- Detailed knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud, specifically Lambda, IAM, S3 & CloudWatch.
- Programming skills in .NET, Java, R, Py, Angular, React, etc.
- Functional knowledge in the processes associated with deploying these services as part of a Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) stack.
- Project management skills required to independently complete a data project within agreed timelines.
- Use of ETL & CDC toolsets for data ingestion & transformation.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Preeti Verma on +618 6151 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.