Paxus is partnering with a large government department who are currently undertaking a significant transformation program. As part of this program, a new technology branch is being established to lead the delivery of multiple community focused initiatives. As a result of establishing this new branch, a contract opportunity for a Lead Project Manager has become available within their Brisbane CBD Office.
As the Lead Project Manager, you will perform the critical role of assessing and assisting with the establishment of new initiatives, providing assurance and managing and mentoring the Project Managers. Your responsibilities will include, not be limited to:
- Assessing new initiatives in terms of approach and resource requirements
- Overseeing the successful establishment of new initiatives
- Review and feedback of project management products including Highlight Reports
- Assessing projects in trouble and assisting the Project Managers develop appropriate remediation plans.
- Liaise closely with all project stakeholders including Project Executives, Project Board Members, Senior Users, Senior Suppliers as well as Senior Management
- 3 years experience managing a team of Project Managers delivering key transformation projects with critical technology components.
- Demonstrate a detailed knowledge of PRINCE2, gateways, project/program management delivery methodologies and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability in building positive relationships with key business, change and technology stakeholders.
- High level interpersonal skills with the ability to influence outcomes in an organisation with multiple stakeholders and competing priorities in a changing environment.
Job ID: 200205985
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Daniel Keyte on 07 33395613 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.