Paxus is partnering with a federal government organisation who is currently undertaking a comprehensive rebuild of their ICT Systems and Applications. The program is designed to innovate their business processes and integrate leading technologies to their critical infrastructure. As part of this program, an opportunity for a Lead Solution Architect to join their team on a contract until 30 June 2023 has become available.
As the Lead Architect, you will focus on the provision of a high level of planning support, consulting advice and guidance, and oversight across the implementation plans, roadmaps, and activities to mitigate the risks of delays, issues, and surprises from what is a highly complex and interdependent program project portfolio. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited:
- Lead a team of technical leads and solution architects to deliver artefacts and outcomes.
- Contribute to the design of the Target state environment architecture for the Production and non-Production environments which brings together Infrastructure, Data, Integration, Digital and Applications workstream components of the program.
- Support the delivery and implementation planning for the combined Streams solutions for testing and transition to operations.
- Provide a high-level of consultative advice, guidance and direction for release and transition plans and implementation activities.
- In consultation with Stakeholders, develop service migration and deployment models that will adhere to the program dependencies and outcomes.
- 10 years of Solution Architecture experience across the following domains:
- Strong understanding of fundamentals of networking, compute, storage, and security.
- Demonstrated experience in delivery lead roles on complex projects through the full project lifecycle.
- Experience in the implementation phase of complex projects or programs.
- Ability to build relationships with senior managers and staff and an ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical staff.
Job ID: 256991
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Daniel Keyte on 07 33395613 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.