- State Government Department
- 12 month contract (initially)
- $860 per day
A prestigious state government department is looking a Learning Analyst with a focus on large scale and multisite IT projects.
Your role won't be working in a run of the mill Learning and Development role here! You will be working across a variety of IT projects and responsible for
- Conducting learning and training needs analysis
- Creation of engaging training materials / content
- Partnering with SME and other stakeholders
- Management and delivery of workshops
- Supporting go live / day one activities
Skills and experience required:
- 5 + years experience in learning and development
- Experience working with IT projects
- Government experience would be beneficial (not mandatory)
- Delivery in large, multisite organisations
- eLearning tools i.e. Camtasia, Adobe Captivate, Articulate 360 etc
Please note this is a state government department and, if successful, will need to be Covid vaccinated amongst other background checks.
Also, while it probably won't happen, you may need to travel to alternate sites based in Sydney so you will need a drivers license. Please note this role is expected to be mainly work from home, however there may be some travelling in the delivery phases.
On offer to the successful applicant is a contract role of 12 months although this is likely to be extended. Rates are competitive based on your skills and experience.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aidan Daly on 02 9464 5716 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.