About the role
Our Government client is seeking a Learning Technologies Service Desk Officer to support the delivery of education and training to upskill members of the Department to perform highly specialised roles.
You will play a key role in responding to incidents and service requests in an effective, efficient and timely manner. This role is crucial to ensuring staff requirements are met in terms of communication, prioritising, escalating and resolving requests.
Contract to March 2023 + 3x 12 months extension.
- Provide advice to resolve simple technical and non-technical issues.
- Provide administrative support as required.
- Development of materials for support knowledge transfer under guidance.
- Monitoring group support email, and triage requests.
- Provide user liaison for enquiries.
- Communicate to a variety of stakeholders across the Department.
- Effectively prioritise work to ensure high levels of service and support are provided.
- Have the ability to respond to urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards.
- Work as part of a team to deliver consistent customer service excellence.
Key Skills and experience
- Experience in providing ICT helpdesk support (or similar) in a large organisation or enterprise environment
- Strong communications skills and service delivery focus
- Technical documentation and administration skills of a high order
- Experience supporting Moodle, Learning Management Systems, or equivalent enterprise technology environment
- Intermediate learning content development skills
- Enterprise technology support and administration experience
Please note, to be considered for this opportunity you must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Antonia Levantis on 02 61519211 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.