- Administering and maintaining a range of systems and networks across a large client portfolio.
- Supporting clients to resolve high level IT issues escalated within the Service Desk in a timely and professional manner.
- Supporting L1 & L2 engineers for escalated IT issues within the Service Desk in a timely and professional manner.
- Overseeing patch management regimes, anti-virus compliance and infrastructure maintenance for managed clients.
- Assisting with the onboarding of new clients and adoption of new technologies.
- Assisting with the delivery of infrastructure projects autonomously and/or within a team.
- Provide recommendations for improvements to client's infrastructure and IT processes.
- Working closely with technical leads on other knowledge domains.
- Ongoing coaching/mentoring of Level 1 & 2 engineers within the Service Desk team
Technical Skills Alignment:
- Experience with MS Azure and O365 Services (Exchange Online, SharePoint online, OneDrive, Ms Teams)
- Experience with Microsoft Services; MS InTune (MDM), Advanced Threat Protection (ATP), Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) & Conditional Access
- Experience with Windows Server & Virtualisation Technologies (VMware and Hyper V)
- Experience with Backup technologies (On premise and Cloud - Veeam, StorageCraft, Datto & Azure Backup)
- Experience with Active Directory and Exchange Server administration
- Experience with Infrastructure monitoring and alert management
- Strong knowledge of Windows and MAC operating systems inclusive of support and upgrades
The successful candidate will bring:
- Excellent client service skills, communication skills, a team player, reliable and a professional individual.
- IT experience in multi-server, multi-site, multi-domain environments (MSP experience is essential).
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Tertiary qualification and current Industry certifications.
- ITIL Foundations certification.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yash Kumar Jain on 03 8680 4235 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.