Candidates must be Melbourne based (2days from office) - 12 months contract with extensions likely!
Work as a Linux Architect with a leading IT Consulting firm for an established Melbourne based organisation.
Responsibilities and Skills required include:
- 5 to 8 years of experience working in a similar role.
- Custom & Integration Architectures.
- Linux Architecture (Linux on Azure).
- Cloud Operations Management.
- Experience in Windows and Linux Administration.
- Ability to provide and implement related architecture improvements, upgrades and stabilization.
- MS SQL Knowledge (Nice to have).
- Experience on Patching and scripting. Knowledge of physical servers products.
- Knowledge of MS DNS and DHCP and IP routing and Switching fundamentals Knowledge of hypervisor would be advantage (nice to have)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills Diagnosis and Investigation of incidents Participate at MIM (Major Incidents)
- Providing regular case/ticket updates in agreed intervals.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Natasha Bhatia on 03 86804237 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.