Join an industry leading financial services organization and play a crucial role in the ongoing management of critical incidents, minimizing system outage time and business impact.
Using the ITIL methodology, you will focus on major incident management / change problem management, drive restoration and recovery of systems and keep system outages to a minimum.
- Execution of Incident Management and Major Incident Management process
- Minimise high priority incident durations and impacts
- Ensure incidents receive correct priority ratings
- Identify, manage and drive high priority incident resolution
- Proven experience in a similar role where you have led the management of major ICT incidents through to resolution
- ITIL v3/v4 Foundation certified
- Strong commercial awareness and can lead incident management with senior stakeholders
- ITIL IT Service management experience in Change, Problem and/or Incident management processes.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.