We’re seeking an experienced Marketing and Communications Specialist to lead in developing and implementing marketing initiatives in support of key growth areas for Paxus, and other brands under the Adcorp Australia banner.
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager, you’ll ideally bring strong marketing experience, superior copywriting skills, and a high attention to detail. This fantastic opportunity would suit an all-rounder who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and likes a challenge. Ideally, you’ll also have experience demonstrating ROI on marketing activities.
As a brand guardian for Paxus and other Adcorp brands, you’ll need to ensure all marketing communications are on brand, while rolling out campaigns and other activity across multiple channels.
- Develop marketing strategies for projects and end-to-end campaign management.
- Measure ROI results and metrics, as well as continuously make improvements to maximise performance.
- Write, proofread, and edit content across different mediums.
- Manage social media platforms.
- Collaborate with sales and other functions within the business on marketing initiatives.
Attributes and Experience:
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role, B2B experience preferred but not mandatory.
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, communications, or similar.
- Demonstrated copywriting skills.
- Experience working across multiple channels.
- Capacity to work within a busy, commercial, and sales environment.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in SEM and PPC Campaigns highly regarded.