We recognize that our most important asset is our people. We offer benefits and programs that support career development such as professional development support, exam and study assistance and global rotation opportunities which will support and nurture you with every opportunity to reach your full potential.
We also recognise the value of healthy, happy colleagues and promote a culture of care and wellbeing, offering benefits such as flexible working and much more!
What can you expect?
- You will be involved in implementation, execution, monitoring and optimisation of two annual member meetings for client along with executing campaigns
- The role entails fostering strong relationships with internal and external clients, and driving a culture of best practice customer experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
We will count on you to
- Manage internal stakeholder engagement and delivery of marketing campaigns/ initiatives and communications projects
- Work in consultation with external partners and stakeholders, develop and deliver client communications for regulatory/ compliance activity and specific projects
- Develop and deliver marketing technology, automation and analytics strategies, frameworks and execution processes
- Create and monitor campaign targets, developing strategies for continual improvement in marketing and communications campaign effectiveness
- Engage with client and Marketing leaders to deliver associated marketing and member engagement plans
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure client requirements are effectively and efficiently translated into agreed customer experiences as appropriate
- Lead and advocate for a data and insights lead culture within the Marketing team by role modelling a relentless commitment to test and learn
What you need to have:
- Strong experience with marketing automation platforms - Salesforce Marketing Cloud essential
- Project and event management experience
- Experience in managing complex stakeholder relationships
- Ideally 5+ years' experience in communications with knowledge of multiple marketing disciplines
- Proven track record in developing and executing marketing operations processes to improrve productivity and efficiency
- Ability to think laterally and creatively, to drive change and to inform wider consumer marketing team on best practice
- Superior communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence outcomes at all levels of the organisation
- Client and customer focus, delivers results, builds relationships, exercises sound judgment
- Strong problem solver, with the ability to judge competing priorities
- Ability to adapt communication style and influence strategy to meet different audience needs or to appeal to others whose support is important
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yash Jain on 03 8680 4238 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.