6 months contract - Immediate start!
Work as a Business Analyst with a large consulting firm for an established organisation on their Mobile Apps project.
- Write detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to maintain the application.
- Conduct studies pertaining to existing systems and do gap analysis and assist in the translation of business requirements into detailed technical specifications to meet current and projected needs.
- May assist developer in resolution of work problems related to project specifications, or programming.
- Dealing with key stakeholders from all parts of the business.
- Identify, own and manage BA risks and issues including mitigation and remediation.
Skills required include:
- Strong knowledge around Mobile applications, either iOS & Android
- API experience as a Business Analyst an advantage
- Proven experience working collaboratively with User Experience teams
- Knowledge of, and experience within Agile environments, Lean, BABok highly desirable
- Preferably comes from a Developer / Testing background
- Comfortable with API management / integration would be useful
- Comfortable using the Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence) - also helpful
If you are interested in this position, please click Apply and your details will be sent through to us for review or call Natasha on 03 8680 4237 for further details.