Systems Engineer - Modern Workplace Solutions.
- Vital Modern Workplace System Engineer role focused Microsoft technologies.
- Work with a true success story ! The 4th fasted growing Technology Company in Australia (CRN Fast 50) !
- Permanent, career role with salary of $130k plus 10% bonus.
- WFH with only occasional required travel to client site. North Sydney and CBD primarily
- Level 3.
About the Company
Work with a true success story ! The 4th fasted growing Technology Company in Australia (CRN Fast 50 ) They are the leading Microsoft Gold partner specialising Modern Workplace/ EUC / EUT solutions.
They work with many of Australia's most demanding and successful organisations to provide a full end-to-end capability covering strategy validation, design, project delivery, technical execution, change, adoption, training and Managed services.
They attract people who value a supportive and progressive team culture, rewarding exceptional people for consistently high standards of delivery.
Optimising investments for our clients in modern workplace technology is their proven and highly successful core competence amongst others. They have a proven track record in executing a wide range of solutions, all of which provide tangible business benefits aligned to our clients' strategic business goals.
Primary Purpose of role:
Responsible for technical implementation of client projects including assisting with analysis, design, implementation, post-go live support, and ongoing maintenance to meet the client's expectations.
Design and develop solutions that meet business needs for Microsoft stack including.
- Microsoft 365, Exchange, Teams, SharePoint
- Windows 10
- Mobility and security, Intune, WDATP, AIP
- Windows Virtual Desktop
- Implement Modern Workplace solutions and ensuring solution outcomes are delivered to expected timelines.
- Lead Technical conversations with key business stakeholders.
Provide technical support including recommendations on new configurations and integration of new solutions into the existing environment.
- Setup and perform migrations of users to newly developed solutions.
Provide post-go live 3rd level escalated support as needed.
Essential Experience Required:
- Minimum 4 to 5 + years of experience as a Systems Engineer, Technical Lead or related
- Expert experience and knowledge of Microsoft stack tools such as Office365, SCCM, Windows 10, Windows Virtual Desktop, and Intune
- Be experienced up to Level 3 support.
- Ability to respond quickly, competently, and patiently. Individual must be able to gather information, evaluate options and offer working solutions.
Technical Skills required:
Expert knowledge and implementation experience in several the following technologies:
- Microsoft Windows desktop operating system (Windows 7,8 and 10)
- Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop
- Endpoint management solutions - SCCM and Intune
- M365 Suite - Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams/Skype, Exchange Online
- Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security (WDATP, AIP)
- Active Directory
- Strong PowerShell and other scripting
- On premise to Cloud migrations
- Windows 10 Administration and Deployment (System Center Configuration Manager & Intune)
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- The opportunity to work for a burgeoning company that are winning awards and praise left right and centre.
- Flexibility but in an impactful, challenging and varied role.
- Investment in you to achieve relevant Industry and Vendor training and certifications to build your capability.
How to Apply
- To apply, please use the link below.
- Further information if required could be provided by Samuel Williams on 0406 954 723. Ideally apply first so you don't miss out and your CV can be referenced if you need to call.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Sam Williams on 02 94645517 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.