Paxus Talent Solutions are partnering with eHealth Queensland to support in sourcing candidates for various programs of work being undertaken across the Department. Successful candidates will experience being part of major advancement across the Queensland Health landscape.
eHealth Queensland is one of the largest tech-health organisations in Queensland. We enable the delivery of health services by providing integrated digital strategy, solutions and services across Queensland's public health system.
eHealth Queensland's key functions include:
- Develop and provide advice on state-wide ehealth innovation, strategy, planning, standards, architecture and governance
- Deliver clinical, corporate and infrastructure ICT programs
- Provide modern ICT infrastructure and customer support
The positions are Full Time Fixed Term opportunities, where you will be employed directly by eHealth Queensland. As a government employee some of the benefits include:
- Competitive wages with annual incremental pay levels
- Superannuation is paid in line with Queensland Government guidelines - 12.75%
- Salary packaging, Flexible work arrangements and Training and Development
- A safe, inclusive, and diverse workforce
- Employee Assistance service
We are currently recruiting for Multiple Project roles, including Principal Project Managers, Project Managers and Project Directors.
The required skills and experience are:
- Expertise in, and application of, appropriate project management methodologies, preferably PRINCE2
- High level interpersonal, negotiation, consultation, and communication skills
- Proven experience in leading, managing and mentoring an effective multi-disciplinary team
If this sounds like you, please follow the below link, applications close 21st November 2023