Work as a Network Engineer with an established consulting firm for a leading telecommunication services organisation in Melbourne.
12 months contract- likely to extend
Interviews are taking place immediately!
- 4+ years' experience Network Support Engineer
- Networking knowledge: L2 and L3 routing (Cisco) and switching, Serial communication, VPNs, VLANs, Telstra wireless networks, ADSL, NBN, Fibre access technologies, DNS, firewalls.
- Operating system: System administration - Basic Red Hat and Suse -Scripting: Shell, Python (good to have), SQL database troubleshooting commands.
- Device and patch testing, troubleshooting, reporting, root cause analysis
- Documentation: MS office for creating documents, presentations etc.
- Wireless communication: 3G, 4G and 5G knowledge
- Cloud knowledge: AWS or Azure knowledge is desirable
- Key Accountabilities: -Strong technical understanding of TRT platform architecture and its solution components - device, network, VPN connectivity, management servers, headend etc.
- An expert in the solution who can validate technical assumptions and can work across stakeholder groups and with customers to develop, build and enhance TRT solutions
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Liana Do on 03 8680 4304 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.