Permanent Opportunity - Work remotely from either India, Australia, US, France,/Eastern Europe!
Work remotely as a Network Engineer with a leading global Consulting firm based in Melbourne.
Responsibilities and Skills required include:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience supporting WAN, LAN, Wireless, Telecom, Voice and Video collaboration environments.
- Minimum of 5 years system administration experience consisting of defining, implementing and managing enterprise systems equipment including switches, routers, PABX, VoIP, firewalls, application optimization, load balancers, IPS/IDS, data centers and VPN for internal and external connectivity (B2B and Cloud).
- Working technical knowledge of current network and security hardware, software, protocols and Internet standards, including: EIGRP, MPLS, DMVPN, 3DES, QoS, AES, Logging, Monitoring, detection and remediation of malware
- Experience designing, implementing, and managing a secure, enterprise connectivity strategy that supports hybrid Cloud services
- Advanced understanding of maintaining business continuity and high availability for IT services
- Experience performing complex technical analysis and performance tuning of hardware, software, networks, security, and logging within data centers, remote sites, and Cloud providers.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Following certs are a plus: Cisco, Microsoft, AWS, Azure, VMware, ITIL, or cyber certs
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Natasha Bhatia on 03 86804237 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.