Our client, a Global Consulting Company that has been awarded Global Top Employer for the sixth consecutive year, is currently seeking a Senior Node.js Developer to work on their most premium account. Working directly with the Architects, you will be a senior member of this team and gradually grow your career further.
- Experience in Java
- Experience in NodeJS & Express
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and turn requirements in to achievable development tasks after analysis
- Write clean code & build web apps development strategy in line with the best practices
- Write unit test cases and maintain coverage above 80%
- Design practical solutions to solve problems
- Participate in code reviews and testing
- Design REST API using Open Api Swagger specification by following the REST API design guidelines
- Keep the code free from vulnerabilities by performing npm audit / sonar scan regularly.
- Experience using ES2015 (ES6 / ES7).
- An understanding of test-driven development with frameworks like Jest.
- Common development tools such as Git, Babel, Sonar, eslint, prettier and npm have been part of your toolkit for a while.
- Experience in building micro services
- Experience in designing RESTful APIs by following the best practices
- Knowledge on CI tools like Bamboo/Jenkins would be a plus.
Benefits of working within this role:
- Work with a team of professionals
- Long term projects
- Huge upskill opportunities working with a variety of projects
- High retention rate
- High growth potential
- Work with Fortune 500 clients.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.