A leading State Government Client based in Parramatta is looking for an ICT Project Coordinator. Initial 6 months contract role + Potential Extension. APPLY NOW!!!
About the role:
This role will work in the PMO and also provide assistance to the Senior Commercial Analyst to assist with Financial Management. The ICT Project Coordinator will work with the PMO team to support delivery of a large program of work within the governance framework.
- Monitor, track and report on the status of project deliverables to ensure time, cost and quality metrics are in line with approved project plans for assigned projects.
- Undertake assurance activities for projects to ensure that the delivery methodology is adhered to.
- Conduct risk and issues management activities and maintain risk and issue registers.
- Assist with timely and accurate development and delivery of project documentation, presentation material, slide packs, minutes, briefs and reports.
- Management of and reporting on financial information, raising and closing purchase orders and end of month reconciliation.
- Manage interdependencies and coordination across projects to ensure that information relating to project deliverables, risks and issues are effectively communicated between stakeholders and that key performance indicators are monitored and evaluated.
- Schedule and coordinate project Post Implementation Reviews.
- Evaluate effectiveness of project management tools, processes and methodologies, and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Assist with implementing the processes, templates and toolsets that are the governance framework for program and project delivery.
To be successful for the role, one must have:
- 5 - 7 years' experience as Senior Project or Program coordinator.
- Experience developing and maintaining project documentation, ensuring timely updates and contributions to the risk/issues registers, schedule updates and financial updates.
- Experience gathering project data and developing program reports for presentation to senior stakeholders.
- Relevant qualifications of Project Management Methodologies (Prince2, PMBoK, Agile).
- Experience in SAP, TRIM and Smartsheet.
- Proactive and Attention to detail mindset.
- Accommodation / Relocations Experience.
If this is something that sounds like you, Apply now!!!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please
contact Shweta Sharma on (02) 9464 5855 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic
backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.