Are you passionate about leveraging your offensive security expertise to contribute to the safety and security of individuals with disabilities?
We are looking for someone who has a passion and drive for working in a DevSecOps environment, working with the latest tools and technologies. As a cloud focused organisation, security is of paramount importance to us, and we are looking to strengthen our team's capability with this role.
1. Demonstrated experience in offensive security and penetration testing across diverse platforms and technologies, including Web Applications, APIs, Mobile Apps, Kubernetes, Cloud environments, Networks, and Wireless infrastructures
2. Knowledge and practical experience in network protocols
3. Experience in Red Team Operations, conducting adversary emulation exercises
4. Demonstrated high level conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills, and the ability to develop creative and innovative solutions to difficult and complex problems
5. Ability to write tools and exploits in one or more languages such as Python, C, Node.js, golang
6. OSCE/OSCP/GWAPT/GXPN/GMOB certification is a distinctive plus (any of those)
NOTE: This role requires AU Citizen with Baseline Clearance.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anna Reyes on + 617 3709 7456 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.