A leading broadcaster is looking for an Office 365/desktop team lead to join their IT end user experience Team to take responsibility in delivering their key projects.
This 11 months opportunity will see the successful candidate operating in an agile project methodology to deliver key cyber security activities within the end user remit to the organisation.
- Deliver key tasks within the organisations product and content technology's projects involving -
- Working with project manager, cyber security manager, EUX manager and other IT teams to design, develop, implement, and support the end users
- Conducting KTs and completing support handover documents to the BAU team.
- Providing support to the solutions prior to handover to the respective BAU team
- Ensure that all projects work is implemented in compliance with the relevant IT policies
- Present deliverables in line with the organisation's documentation standards and practices, and documentation templates.
- Analyse business requirements and contribute to the implementation of automation and self-service capabilities
- Actively support and uphold the organisations strategic initiatives, roadmaps and BAU processes.
- Tertiary qualification in IT and /or any relevant certifications from Microsoft or other relevant industry experience
- Demonstrated knowledge working with following operating technologies-
- Office 365 administration, including 0365 policies and configuration, exchange online, Teams governance, users, Groups
- Device fleet management including Microsoft Endpoint Manager and JAMF cloud
- Microsoft Identity and Access management including MFA and SSO
- End User Operating systems including Windows and MacOS
- Microsoft Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Demonstrated experience in cyber security best practices for end user technologies, including CIS and ASCS
- Strong business/technical, change management exposure
- Excellent Communication and Stakeholder engagement skills
If you would like to find out more, please contact Smitha Wali on 0468496706 or apply now.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Smitha Wali on 02 9464 5849 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.