Our client is a leading industry consulting organisation working on a large program of work within the Natural Resources sector. They are seeking to hire an Office 365 Subject Matter Specialist as part of the infrastructure upgrade.
The Office 365 Subject Matter Specialist exists to provide overall governance and direction within the Microsoft O365 suite. This role will assist with the administration, configuration, licensing, and technical support for the Office 365 suite specialising in the Messaging & Collaboration Platform.
- Perform the role of a team lead who is hands on expert
- Works closely with customer stakeholders to manage daily operations
- Work and collaborate with other support teams
- Should be able to handle L2/L3 level of tickets
- Create/update operational/technical documents
- Ability to work in onshore/offshore support model.
- Liaise with Microsoft Support on Level 4 or Priority 1 tickets as required
- Hands-on experience with Exchange & O365 components management/administration
- Scripting with Exchange shell, PowerShell and/or PowerCLI to resolve issues or automate repetitive tasks.
- Participate in a 24/7 on call support rotation.
- Provide local and remote diagnostics and technical issue resolution.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Active Directory and windows operating systems
- Provide outstanding customer service by interacting directly with clients on client issues.
- Communicate issues and recommendations back to leadership in clear, concise manner.
- Hands-on experience with SCCM environment
- Support other functional teams on a regular basis.
- Create and maintain operational documentation
- After hours third level support as required
- Experiences working in an onsite / offshore environment
- Hands-on experience with On-Premise Skype for Business systems
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Tiana Turpin on 08 7422 0615 email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.