About the company:
Join a global leader in the IT services and consulting industries. They have continued to experience organic growth and are now looking to add up to five experienced OpenText Developer to their team. You will get the opportunity to collaborate alongside some of the best talent while working remote first.
You will be working on projects and initiatives for a rapidly growing insurance company. You will be responsible for supporting the clients' accounts by delivering changes to their customer-facing templates.
Your responsibilities will include (not limited to):
- Working on document management related projects and initiatives
- Deliver changes to clients' customer-facing templates
- Working collaboratively within a team for a financial services' end client
- Use a variety of tools such as OpenText, Dialogue, Extream
To be considered you will have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years working as an OpenText Developer or similar role
- Significant experience with OpenText and associated technologies such as Dialogue, HP / OpenText Extream
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team as well as individually
- Previous experience working for consultancies and/or financial services industry (Desired, not required)
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kristie Lane on 02 9464 5797 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.