- 12 month contract + possible extensions
- Competitive market rates
- Gungahlin location & remote work is available
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Analyse the current interaction between people, process and technology, and codesign transformational change
- Maintain a broad, organisation-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes, and capabilities, enabling technologies and governance
- Provide organisational models to define business capabilities, structures, functions and services that articulate the technology context of business processes with a view of the IT Strategy and corporate business plans
- Work with stakeholders and teams to gather and document the current business processes, user journeys, operating models, information requirements, capability needs and maturity
- Produce and write and deliver engaging documentation and presentations for management and the Executive
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing transformative enterprise solutions, and championing change for adoption of the solution
- Demonstrated experience in developing architectural models to define business capabilities, structures, functions and services that articulate an organisational future state
- Demonstrated experience modelling capabilities, value streams, business processes and customer journeys using a variety of tools and techniques
- Proven capability to build strong relationships, and coordinate and liaise with stakeholders within the organisation and across government including facilitating key discussion forums to ensure successful delivery of agreed and endorsed outcomes
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Antonia Levantis on 02 61519211 or email: a[email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.