Work from anywhere in Australia!!
About the company
Our client is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in Consulting and Technology space.
About the role
Oracle Developer is a highly specialised role responsible for creating or maintaining the database components of an application that uses the Oracle technology stack.
- Strong experience working as an Oracle Developer.
- Strong exposure to languages such as Java SE or J2EE.
- Good understanding of SQL, PSQL, WebLogic and Linux.
- Experience with HP ALM, JIRA, Putty, FileZilla is nice to have.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 257780
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.