Melbourne CBD based (Hybrid) - Initial 3 months contract with likely extensions
Work as an Oracle EPM Consultant with a leading Global organisation on one of their Melbourne based projects.
Responsibilities and Skills required include:
- EPM POC for optimised reporting cube(s) and Narrative Reporting.
- Stand up Narrative Reporting in the spare EPM application and provide sample, workflow driven report consolidations, and train end users.
- Remove duplication of reporting effort across Finance teams & reduce dependency on myriad Smart View grids.
- Provide central, self-serve reporting for common reports, including enabling drill down & click through.
- Automate narrative reporting style workflows, enabling one-click pack refresh, co-authoring and multiple content types.
- Optimise the cube and data architecture to allow fast refresh, easy maintenance, simplified MEND data load processes and improved user experience.
- Remove data reconciliation errors across cubes and automate load validation, especially for FDM month end.
- Adopt the latest EPM functionality where it would enhance the user experience, including Pipeline, Groovy, APIs, free-form, task manager, 2.0.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Natasha Bhatia on 03 86804237 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.