Our Client is searching for an Oracle EPM Specialist to join their Sydney team. This is a 3-month contract with the ability to extend for another 3 months.
- Stat ASAP
- 3-month contract with the possibility of extension
- Sydney based
Optimised Reporting Cubes
- Responsible for assessing the existing reporting cubes within the Oracle EPM application.
- Identify areas for optimisation, such as improving performance, streamlining data architecture, and ensuring fast refresh rates.
- Implement changes or enhancements to the reporting cubes to achieve optimal results.
- Automate narrative reporting style workflows, enabling one-click pack refresh, co-authoring, and handling multiple content types.
- Narrative Reporting involves creating reports that tell a story, providing context and insights alongside numerical data.
- Optimise the cube and data architecture to allow fast refresh, easy maintenance, simplified MEND data load processes and improved user experience.
- Adopt the latest EPM functionality where it would enhance the user experience, including Pipeline, Groovy, APIs, free-form, task manager, 2.0
- User-centric platform where users can self-serve and execute new reports within a governed framework
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Elsa Ambrosini on 0452426715 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.