About the company
Our client is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in Consulting and Technology space.
About the role
Oracle ERP Cloud Consultant is a highly specialised role responsible for contributing to the functional and technical design, prototyping, and process design stages of implementations such as scenario design and flow mapping and create documentation and procedures for reports and data conversions.
- Several years of experience in Oracle EBS and Oracle ERP Cloud with the majority of recent experience on Oracle Fusion (Cloud) applications.
- Experienced in configuring Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP products such as General Ledger, Payables, Receivables and Asset Management.
- Hands on experience in Fusion integration technologies like SOA & ICS is desirable.
- Excellent business analysis experience together with a passion for ERP systems and concepts.
- Strong stakeholder management experience and a relationship builder by nature to ensure real collaboration with clients.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 256509
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.