Our Federal Government client is seeking an experienced Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrator. This is a 12 month contract with possibility of extension. This role is open to Australian citizens with the ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance. This role is open for Canberra candidates.
The client requires the Siebel Oracle Fusion Middleware administrator exercise a considerable degree of
independence and undertake a technical leadership role, with performing their work in
consultation with senior staff and in support of critical Departmental systems.
- 12 Month contact with 24 month extension option is available.
- This role is open for Australian citizens with Baseline Security Clearance.
- Hybrid working arrangement (3 days from office and 2 days WFH).
- Parking Available.
- Paxus Pays weekly.
- Canberra located
Key duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Day to day Fusion Middleware administration tasks including transaction and
- performance monitoring.
- Fusion middleware input into software releases including estimates of volume
- and complexity of work.
- Provide technical expertise to the management and triage complex system
- Provide input into post-incident investigation.
- Mentor and advise junior staff.
- Identify, establish and implement middleware best practices.
- prepare and review a range of reports and documentation.
- Primary Technologies required for role is Oracle - Fusion Middleware (FMW)
To be considered for the role you must:
- Be an Australian Citizen with the ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
- Have 2+ years of experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware administration, components,
- architecture and best practices.
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to contribute to multi-disciplinary
- Ability to diagnose and resolve complex issues to support complex, real-time
- stakeholder systems during and after business hours.
- Understanding of FMW optimisation and performance tuning techniques to
- ensure efficient middleware operations.
- Experience in operating in and contributing to a service-oriented architecture.
When enquiring about this role please quote the reference number 264257.
If you are interested in applying for this role or you have any questions - please do not hesitate to contact Jey Kan, Senior Account Manager at Paxus on or on 0261519202 or on
or you could contact the Paxus agent below
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Irina Alrogi on +61 (0)2 6151 9203 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.