Work remotely from anywhere in Australia - Contract until June 2022 with extensions!
The Oracle SOA Developer is responsible for technical development, maintenance and support of the Oracle E-Business Suite with a heavy focus on system integrations architecture and development. The successful candidate for this role will have excellent development and analytical skills.
- Candidate should have strong hands-on experience on Oracle SOA and Oracle OSB 12c.
- Strong experience on building Oracle BPEL, Mediator, HumanTask, BusinessRules, Proxy services and Business Services.
- Strong knowledge on XML, JSON, XSD, XPath, XSLT, XQuery, WSDL, WADL & Swagger APIs.
- Experience on using SOAP/HTTP and REST/HTTP protocols.
- Worked on Adapters like - FileAdapter, FTPAdapter, DBAdapter, JMSAdapter, MQAdapter, RESTAdapter.
- Experience on using the Oracle ESS Scheduler for scheduling the SOA (BPEL) services.
- Worked on different aspects of the project lifecycle like Technical Design, Unit testing, Integration testing, System testing, User Acceptance testing/support and PROD deployment/support.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Liana Do on 03 8680 4304 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.