An Organisational Change Management role has become available with a leading Qld Government department to lead Change Management on a critical project.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities to create a strategy to support the adoption of changes required for a new ICT initiative.
- Plan and manage core change management activities and deliverables, including communications, stakeholder engagement, training and transition planning.
- Assess the change impact across the organisation - conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders to evaluate and ensure user readiness.
- Define and measure change success metrics, monitor change progress and report issues into governance forums.
- Support the design and development of change communications.
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Contribute to the identification and quantification of project benefits.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- At least 7 years of experience in Organisational Change Management, including complex transformation projects.
- Experience leading change that incorporates cultural, organisational structure, policy, process, as well as technology change.
- Experience working with third party vendors and a variety of IT project delivery models such as Prince2 and Agile.
- Experience in end-to-end change management which includes strategies to implement and embed change into BAU Business Units, including building capability to manage change.
- Experience in the creation of benefits realisation plans.
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement and management skills with the ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.