Location: South Eastern Suburbs
Salary: $70K - $90K + Super + Bonus
Please mention your Visa status or Working Rights In your CV
Paxus has partnered with one of Australia's largest Digital Media agencies to find a Performance Marketing Specialist who will support business objectives and assist their stakeholders to increase brand awareness through social media and search engines marketing.
Working with over 50 brands across the country, this agency specializes in SEO and SEM marketing with special attention to social media content, buying, programmatic and more!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Utilizing social media and search engine platforms to improve audience engagement and increase brand awareness E.G Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google
- Create operational efficiency by monitoring ad performance and identifying areas for improvement
- Monitor online marketing trends to increase website traffic
- Setting up digital media campaigns and solutions based on clients briefs
- Managing budgets and tracking Return on Investment
- Evaluation and analysis of Marketing activity
What we are looking for
- Competent in media planning by analyzing working efficiencies and marketing best practices
- Motivated to stay on top of media trends through extensive research
- Improve performance and delivery of marketing campaigns
- Ability to build strong rapport for key stakeholders/clients
- A proactive thinker and an energetic personality
See your media vision come to life in this dynamic role with the opportunity to develop your search & social marketing skills! You will also be provided to the following benefits:
- Stay entertained with regular team activies
- Pet friendly workspace
- Training and Leadership initiatives
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Paysh Wijesinghe on 03 86804203 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.