About the Role:
Our client is implementing a new HR Information System (HRIS) commencing January 2024. This role will specifically focus on the implementation of the Aurion Payroll system and require someone who has previously led the end to end implementation of a similar system in the past - ideally on at least 2 separate occasions.
- Perth CBD location, very close to public transport
- 2 days a week WFH
- Possibility for extension beyond the initial 6 months
- Minimum 2 Payroll implementations within complex industrial environments
- Strong understanding of the end to end payroll process
- Strong understanding of Rostering, Time and Award solutions
- Solutions focused attitude and can manage through ambiguity
- Demonstrated experience with Aurion Payroll system
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aaron Sherlock on 08 61511705 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.