A leading Consulting firm is looking for Business Analysts who are willing to work on Pega systems. Amazing Opportunity! Training Capacity! APPLY NOW!
About the role:
The Business Analyst will be responsible for
- Conducting effective Agile ceremonies with a continuous improvement mindset around ways of working
- Consulting with business stakeholders and cross-functional teams to build a shared understanding of the problem and solution whilst providing support for scope and delivery decisions.
Also, the BA will be trained on Pega systems for providing ongoing assistance to support teams for functionality released into production.
- You will be analysing and synthesizing large amounts of information from differing sources to inform the future state
- You will be defining features requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria with the customer experience and business goals in mind
- You would document business/functional requirements and processes using standard analysis methodologies and tools
- You would convert business requirements into functional designs using knowledge of system capabilities, rules, and architecture.
- You would manage conflicts, issues and risks to optimise the solution and ensure alignment to scope.
- You would have the potential to define and deliver the team's product roadmap, vision and KPIs and manage the team's performance to defined objectives.
- You would have the potential to take accountability for the prioritisation of the backlog, assignment and management of backlog items according to Agile principles including the review of work and deliverables throughout the process according to specified timeframes.
- You would maintain a future-focussed technology mindset to deliver the best digital experiences for our clients whilst driving tech simplification
- You would enable, motivate, direct and continuously develop a committed, empowered, and high-performing team.
To be successful for the role, one must have:
- Minimum five years' experience in business analysis, end-to-end Agile or process improvement.
- Experience in document generation systems.
- Experience in Government domain is preferable.
- Experience in Software and solution delivery lifecycle.
- Experience working on technology enabled projects.
- Understanding of BABOK® Knowledge Area.
- Can-do attitude to learn new systems and technologies.
- Looking forward to work on the Pega Systems as a Pega BA.
- Candidates with eligibility for baseline security clearance are welcome to apply!!
- Excited to work on Federal Government Projects.
So, if you are looking yourself as a Pega BA in future, then this is the right opportunity for you to APPLY NOW!!!.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please
contact Shweta Sharma on (02) 9464 5855 or email and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic
backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.