Paxus has partnered with a new upcoming agency working across all verticals in digital marketing
- Manage multiple marketing campaigns from initial strategy through to implementation and analysis.
- Complete audit for existing and prospect clients to analyse results, identify opportunities and areas to improve ad performance
- Reporting, including maintaining and forecasting monthly budgets, reviewing reports and analysis with clients.
- Manage the development and execution of paid search/social campaigns ensuring this is delivered to the high standards and aligned with client performance goals.
- Manage the ongoing testing and optimisation of ad copy, targeting and bid strategies to deliver best in class paid search campaigns aligned to your client's business goals.
- Provide comprehensive and articulate reporting to illustrate performance insights around current and future growth opportunities to clients.
Ideal Candidate Experience
- 3+years experience working across Performance Marketing.
- Experience across all Paid Search ad formats & features, Shopping Ads, Dynamic & Responsive Search Ads, Ad Extensions & Call Tracking.
- Experience with Bid Management tools, i.e., Search Ads 360.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- A thirst for knowledge and willingness to broaden your horizons on different platforms
- Analytical approach to results and recommendations
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please
contact Alexander Zourkas on (03) 8680 4203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic
backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.