Contract until June 2022 - likely to extend!
Work as a Performance Test Lead with a large IT consulting firm for a leading organisation.
- Reporting to the IT Integrated Test and Release Manager, managing the performance team into the releases campaign, defining the strategy, plan and schedule.
- Participate of the projects kick-off phase
- Performs constantly catch-ups with the release managers and stakeholders
- Define improvement strategy processes for the team
- Support the team for escalation and tracking of the opened defects
- Providing guidance on dependencies for the performance testing, including progression test approaches, health-check test automation and non-functional requirements
- Working with IT Delivery Practice to support continuous improvement and alignment to client IT standards and processes
Skills required include:
- 7+ years' experience in Performance Testing Engineering, including 3 or more years in a Test Management/Consultancy role.
- Experience managing direct reports.
- Demonstrated application of test process implementation approaches and/or continuous improvement within the testing domain.
- Experience in creating Test Team's deliverables as Test Completion Reports, Test Plans and so for different levels of stakeholders.
- Wide background experience with different performance testing tools as load profile generators (e.g.: LoadRunner, jMeter, NeoLoad), APMs (e.g.: AppDynamics), logging management solution (e.g.: Splunk, Elastic Stack) and virtualization (e.g.: CA Lisa, Parasoft).
- Highly developed influencing, negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills with experience in managing senior relationships.
If you are interested in this position, please click Apply and your details will be sent through to us for review or call Natasha on 03 8680 4237 for further details.