Our reputable well-known client is on the market for a unique Personalisation Manager. This role will encompass a rare set of responsibilities that will assist the organisation in the growth and development of their digital teams.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Develop the strategic roadmap and set milestones for personalisation delivery.
- Work of different types of data and understand where and how to position certain products.
- Previous experience within different products and stakeholder engagement.
- Define the capabilities required and onboard team members.
- Set and embed team structure, rhythm, and ways of working.
- Responsible for development, prioritisation, and implementation of personalisation use cases to deliver business requirements and realise benefits.
- Work with key stakeholders in digital, marketing, technology and partners as required to scope, develop and deliver appropriate fit for purpose strategies and solutions.
- Tertiary qualified, with 8-10+ years of relevant marketing, digital experience within retail/ecommerce industry or management consulting experience.
- Experience working in cross functional teams, within an agile environment to deliver a multi-channel customer personalisation program.
- Previous retail experience - highly regarded!
- Exposure to MarTech, environments, data sets and other CRM Tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Track record in leading and successfully delivering complex cross-functional projects, and working closely with project sponsors and business leaders to drive outcomes and meet objectives.
- A deep understanding of the retail landscape, and experience working and leading in a rapidly-evolving, multichannel customer-centric environment.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please
contact Gem Nguyen on (03) 8680 4312 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic
backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.